- What does public domain mean?
- expired (the protection lasts /
- exclusive rights have been released by the creator
*Copyright law varies from country to country. Anyone outside of the United States who uses any of OperationFreePhoto's images should familiarize themselves on the copyright laws for their respective country.
- Can I use these images on my blog?
- How can I save the image to my computer?
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on on of the images below until a dialog box appears.
- Select option to Save.
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you will store your images.
- It's a good idea to rename the image to what makes sense to you. In the "Save image as" box, change the name of the picture to the name you have created. If you intend to use the image on a web page, make sure there are no spaces in the name.
- If you are working on a Mac, be sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically adjust this for you).
- Click on the "save" button. You now have your OWN copy!
- * If using a mobile phone or tablet - long press image and select "Download Image" to save on your device. *